dave hasn’t gotten out of bed for 3 days except to go to the bathroom and come into my room at night to watch tv.
He hasn’t eaten anything except a few pieces of cheese.
He’s been drinking steadily. Every day he says he’s calling the doctor but he never wakes up in time to do it.
Finally I told him I was calling. He was glad. Unfortunately the doctor can’t see him for almost a week. I told them to call if they get a cancellation. In a week he’ll be with his lady love and she’ll have to deal with it.
Whenever he got sick in the past I got so scared and panicky at the thought of losing him.( I always went to worst case scenario) that he’d try to calm me.
Funnily even now when he starts to tell me his symptoms he says “Don’t worry I’m sure it’s an infection or something”
The doctor called yesterday and said they can fit him in tomorrow.
He asked me to wake him up this morning to go to his weekly rehearsal. I’ve been trying to get him up for an hour. He just rolls over and goes back to sleep.
I don’t know what to do.
Here’s how I feel about this. I’m surprised that I don’t care and my biggest worry is that I won’t be able to go to the White House.
My sweet Julie called to ask me to meet her.
I went into dave and asked him if he’ll be able to get up to go to the rehearsal. He said “Of course”
I know how much he loves that rehearsal so I believed him.
At 1 pm I left.
I got back at 3. He was still in bed sleeping.
My sister keeps saying that it’s not my problem but a million thoughts keep going through my head.
- I am counting on him leaving in 3 days.
- If he doesn’t get out of bed how do I get him to the doctor tomorrow.
- His slut is coming from Japan in 3 days.
- She doesn’t speak good English. If he’s too weak to pick her up what do I do? I want to turn him over to her but does that mean I have to pick her up? That will not happen.
- I am at a loss. He keeps insisting that he’s going to the rehearsal but I think you have to be able to be vertical to carry that out.
Woe is me.